I had this great new idea today! What if I painted/drew my own Christmas cards?! I may just be adding to my pile of work, but I think I want to give it a shot. So in the spirit of the 12 days of Christmas, I will paint 12 Christmas cards! Again, this will be first come, first serve!
This September I was hitting a good spot! SEPTEMBER 14 Just really taking it in. Creating for myself. But also opening up and sharing the love and all the things I want to say, to a small group of people. My people. The people who have helped me get as far as I have currently. The people that make me, me. Creating for them, from my heart. Feeling the vibes and the warm loving feelings and memories that come with it.
Saving the best for last. :) Well, it is sentimental too. Had to do something for the end of the school year... The hardest thing is to not look back on what was before, but look back and remember what was good. The problem is when looking at those memories (and missing them) is the thing that hurts the most. So here are some hopefully energizing and nice relaxing thoughts for the end of exams and the end of the school year. A small deed from one friend is a great smile on another friend's heart. The rain p o u n d s on the roof, like c h i n e s e w a t ...
Comments
Post a Comment