30 Goals: Music Festival?

We actually haven't gone to a music festival - at least not yet. I'm sure it could still happen though. 
Our biggest hang up is the cost in relation to how many people we actually want to see or might enjoy while we're there. 

So for now we have decided to just spend money for concert tickets to people we really want to see. Last year was full of concerts: Walk the Moon, Dispatch, Frank Turner, Panic! at the Disco, and O.A.R. and Matt Nathanson. This year we saw Mumford and Sons and next year, I'm seeing
 Celine Dion! 

Each of them is preserved in my memory- on phone and computer, and maybe soon on paper if not already. Each time we go, I get lost in the moment and together with the crowd, enjoying the rhythm and flow of the evening. I drown out things I worry about and celebrate the community that comes to sing and dance their heart out. I love going because it reminds me of why I love making and recreating art. Or why I love live music and performances. 
It is such a rush of dopamine and is highly addictive.

Overall, I would say that it has been a good year and a half for concerts. 
And we're always looking forward to going to more!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals