30 Goals: Coffee Shops

This goal was to visit five new coffee shops on the list of "30 best coffee shops" or something to visit. While I have made it to two or so new ones on the list, I have been to countless others that are not on the list at all. Which is fine, because the coffee industry is growing every day! (And this list is now at least 3 years old). So I guess I should probably look up a more recent list to see how many have changed.

In the meantime, some shops I have visited since 2017...
Café Olé in Annapolis
Ride Home in Worthington
La Gota (in its brief appearance) in Dayton
Coava and 2 others I forgot the name of before writing them down in Portland, OR
Addicted in Cleveland
Awakenings and La Terza in Cincinnati
Cafe Apropos in Columbus (also before they closed)
42nd and Lawrence and Sir Walter Coffee in Raleigh
St. Anne the Tart and Wholly Grounds (2 newer ones) in Dayton
Blue Bottle and others in NYC (just realizing how many I haven't written down...😮)

and so many more in Columbus:
Fox in the Snow
Roaming Goat
Roosevelt
Bottoms Up
and others because of Coffee Fest last year and Coffee Fest in Indianapolis this year...which I also did terribly at recording...

Anyway, you get the point. There is always a coffee shop to explore.
And as a barista I am always looking to discover and learn more about coffee. The great news is I have plenty of people and connections I can talk to about anything coffee. If it weren't already my job, I would say it's become a hobby to brew and taste coffee.

So here's to a new day and a full cup of coffee! Happy Monday!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals