The Beginning of Thoughts

 March 3, 2021

“Days to years stand gone

but when all else has been forgotten, 

our song lives on


but we have to know some bad times

or our lives are incomplete


how does our happiness endure


love is beauty 

love is pure


how does a moment last forever

when our song lives on”


Just watched Howard, about Howard Ashman - lyricist of Little Shop, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin, etc...[Even though those lyrics are written by Tim Rice...]


Just feeling the immediate call to creativity and to use my time while it’s here. We never know when our time will be up and how can I just get out what’s truly inside?


Coming into my 30’s where I have the confidence and gut to not always listen to people, and feel that I’m okay paving my own path. It will always be a struggle, but I have a solid foundation thanks to my privileges. I don’t want to throw away my shot. 


Every year, I grow closer to fully understanding myself. 

Letting my muse finally find me in action more and more every year. 



MARCH 4, 2021


“To reach an audacious goal, we sometimes benefit from having it lie just beyond our grasp.” -Dr. Sarah Lewis


Mastery - a curved and never ending line


Thrill of life - to go past yourself



MARCH 8, 2021


the tingling of piano sounds on my ears 

float to the tips of my fingers 

to the lips of my vulva

powerful

energetic

myself

feeling like I understand me

tracing curves of beautiful people

with my pencil

taking in the juiciness of crisp

high contrast

lines on paper

letting the image 

pop 

as I truly see it

To reveal

a true and sexy

person

who knows and is herself

unapologetically 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals