Finding My Focus

MARCH 9, 2021


Focusing on the/my physicality and my vulnerability being on the paper/canvas.

Lifting up other women (artists or other creatives I look up to and find inspiration in)

Using my love of color and high contrast.


Falling in love again with the details and the emotional attachment that I have for the women in my life. Showcasing love and support I want to give. 


Always wanting to give to the people closest to me, but then learning and wanting to stretch to the greater community that IS around me, and actually SEE them for who they are. 


MARCH 22, 2021


Cause it’s all about 

the feeling

        movement

    and focus

of

language

What a different way 

to write

to connect

to express

all by 

using                  negative

space....



MARCH 31, 2021


Andy J Pizza wisdom: “A lot of us start making art to be well known, but as we make art, we find ourselves and we know ourselves.”


The most satisfying thing is really getting to know yourself on a deeper level. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals