Accomplishment

So I feel like I haven't done much of anything for a long time. But in fact, I have been getting farther along with many things, but too slowly for me to really realize it until after I'm done. 
I have crossed about 5 things off my summer list, and I feel much better. Haha!

It's crazy what just the feeling of accomplishment can do for you.

Though I also still have a list of things I need to do and a list of things I want to do. Never ending it is... 

But hey, I'll be off work for a couple of weeks in about 3 days, and life at school will be starting again.

So once I can get wifi and settle down some, there will hopefully be more blog posts to read and pictures to see of everything that has been going on. 

Right now, I'm hoping to just give you some words of encouragement/happiness, or at least good quotes before I head to bed...




We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious.....And curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.
-Walt Disney/Meet the Robinsons


The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.
-Lion King 

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
-Ralph Waldo Emerson

When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals