Relationships

I find myself sometimes becoming jealous of my friends' relationships of other friends.  There is a bond, a connection, and an exciting feel one gets when meeting a new person and getting to know that person on a deeper level.  
That is why I love retreats so much.  The sharing that happens on retreats does not normally occur in the real world until after an extended period of time has passed and spent between those people.  


And though I have many relationships like that, I always find the desire for more.  To know more people on that level, and to be able to really know them.  To spend time laughing and crying with them.  I see the relationships other people have made with each other and I find myself always wanting more of that.  
However, there are 7 billion other people in the world.  And I am more than thankful for the relationships that I already hold. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals