"Behind the Scenes"

I have lots and lots of thoughts, but not enough time to tie them altogether.  
Truth is, I am not sure exactly what I want to say yet, but I have little messages constantly running through my brain.  Maybe they will find you, maybe they won't.  But this is one of them:

Some quick back story:  I grew up in a decent neighborhood surrounded by loving and encouraging family and friends.  I live better than most and have been lucky enough to receive a college level education.  My outlook on life has therefore been mostly positive.
I am also in the minority.  Meaning I knew what I wanted to do/who I wanted to be at age 6.  I remember my doctor asking me what I wanted to be when I grew up, to which I then responded, "an artist!"  Since then I have not looked back.

I am never going to stop creating.  And no one can make me.

This is life.  Life will be what you make of it.  I choose to persevere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals