Spring Valley

So many things have been going on (as always)!  I would like to say I have been working hard on my current (and huge) are project I have decided to start and finish in the past 3 months, but I haven't.  I have been busy living life and taking on new adventures.  I have spent time with friends and family.  I have been job searching, apartment hunting, wedding planning, and trip planning.  

Sound like procrastination?  It is.  But I wouldn't have it any other way. 

The good news is, I still plan to have one, if not all, of the project mostly completed to be able to bring and view for June 20th.  I know you have all been awaiting some new artwork from me since March.  

The even better news is, if you can't make it June 20th to this awesome art and music festival, then come see my new pieces August 9th at Art on the Commons in Kettering! (More information will follow closer to date). 

The place can be found here.  Haven't heard of Spring Valley?  There's a map on the home page of the website. 

Hope you can make it out!! It is going to be amazing!  Or if you're not interested, I am always open to be entertained since this festival is 9 hours long (and I will be there for at least 11-12 hours...). 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals