Blurbs

 MAY 11

Overwhelmed by moving time

we think we get ahead

only to look behind and see

that everything has flown by

Always catching up

after we try to stay present

Breathe now

to run again later


MAY 16

Have to frequently remind myself I cannot do everything I want to do or am curious about. I need to remind myself to take a breath, relax a bit, and focus my energy into ONE thing at a time, and slowly more things will happen and get accomplished. Plus, the time spent on art, focuses my mind and relaxes my body and soul.


MAY 17

"Vulnerability has boundaries." -Brene Brown

Let me repeat that. Vulnerability has boundaries!


MAY 28

As an artist, having a go-to activity to describe and convey emotions and feelings and a way to open up and share myself with others is an amazing gift. A gift that is also terrifying. 

When we make something, we have revealed something about ourselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals