Letting Go

The older I get, the easier it is for me to start letting go..
 ..of past things. 
     Purging this summer is going to help me in more ways 
       then one I think.
         Already I am feeling cleaner and a little lighter 
           than before. 
             Who knows what the future holds.
                 I just know that it will be good and bad. 
                   But the important part right now is that I have finally started
                      to accept my past.  
                        And more importantly to let the past be past. 
                           But I'm not giving up on the future either.  
           It will be different.  It always is.  But I can't imagine anything better than just taking ONE day at a time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals