Progress is Better Than Nothing



Finally getting further along on projects.  The top is the "musical poem"-the one that I have been collecting lyrics for since January- is finally making its way to the scratchboard!  I think it will turn out well.  

The second picture is a gouache painting of a small boulevard.  I fell in love with the colors of the picture and I am trying to recreate the feeling I get from looking at it. 

I have also been working on a small "fire series."  There are 4 pieces (looking at pictures for 2 of them and using more imagination/line quality for the other 2).  Hopefully I can get them to a level where I first imagined them being. 

I may or may not have a few other projects in the making... because I can't just work on ONE piece at a time. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals