How I Made a T-shirt Shark
1. Found an old blue shirt.
2. Turned it inside out.
3. Folded it hot dog style.
4. Cut the sleeve into a fin shape. (Save the scraps!)
5. Stapled sleeve and top part of shirt.
6. Stuffed the sleeve and finished stapling to the bottom of the shirt.
7. Used sleeve scraps to act as "guard" in mouth to keep stuffing from falling out.
8. Stapled mouth
9. Stuffed the shark.
Now it looks kinda like this.
10. Stapled tail.
11. Cut one sleeve scrap in half and used for side fins.
12. Added googley eyes and sharpie for teeth and gills.