Accomplished Goals in March

Though I haven't written in more than a month, March was a big month for me.  
Started off productivity by going to a Financial Art class-explaining taxes to artists.  
I finished applying to Art on the Commons and Art on the Lawn, as well as applying for "Art in the Evening" in Botkins, Ohio this Friday.  
I actually went around to visit the Town and Country art gallery, and gathered some other things for inspiration.
I finished (or it is close to being finished) a commission for my parents, and drew almost every day! 
Plus, on top of that I put together pieces for the upcoming show at Serendipity Bistro (starting early April).

I hope I can continue to push myself like this.  Looking back, March was a pretty darn good month. 
And I'm only getting started...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals