UD Inspired

As most of you have followed these past couple of weeks, UD made it to the Elite Eight in the 2014 March Madness tournament.  You saw all of the doubting articles and very nearly wins.  But between and after the games, you saw the community.  Students and alumni were posting words and hosting parties in celebration.  
We may be that "small" local town school, but in heart and spirit, we are much bigger.  I still carry that heart with me.  I remember not just the parties and friends I made there, but the classes, teachers, and fellow students that have inspired me.  That inspiration has kept me going this past month especially.  The positive attitude and the sense of community I felt when everyone came together 
again to celebrate. 
So though UD's run may be over for this year, we are still in this together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals