Creativity Calls

Calling all family, friends, acquaintances, friends of friends, and even strangers! 

My mind has been going crazy lately with more thoughts, ideas, and questions.  I have trouble staying focused on any one thing, because I feel inspired by only a million other things.  

I often feel stuck.  I can tell myself what I need to do, but can't always pull the energy to follow through.  I have so many paths I can travel, but which one to take?
Since there is never a clear answer, I keep asking questions, pondering, challenging myself, extending and improving any and all abilities I can with the time I have.  My hope, through doing these things, is that something will stick to the wall and I will find myself climbing up instead of looking down.

So after the past year of weddings and planning one myself, I have had more time to focus on my artwork and creativity.  But the more time I spend out of college, the more I find wanting that community-that belonging- always having someone to bounce ideas off of or even talk to really late into the night. 

This is where you come in.  Whether you have it all together or if you don't, whether you are a left brained person or right brained person, whether you are introverted or extroverted, I want to try to make this journey of life a less lonely one and more community driven.

So to start off, a simple question:

How do you use creativity in your day to day life?

and a more difficult question:

Where do you think your creativity originates?

I am not expecting any sort of answer, so feel free to respond with whatever your head tells you! Be sarcastic, harsh, true, long and thoughtful, etc.  But most importantly, be yourself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals