Creativity Calls: continued

I haven't posted here in over six months, but things come and go, and sometimes go around in circles.

Still love the idea I posted about last January, and might consider still doing it, but in the meantime, I will just keep logging my thoughts and creative journey before going into specific questions. Each year brings more and more learning, and sometimes learning comes from doing nothing... 
then maybe regretting it later. But the fact still remains that I want to keep putting myself out there. I will not give up no matter how silly the ideas may be. Some may stick and some may not, but I am moving on and still trying to be inspired everyday. 

So to new beginnings, everyday, may they be abundant and clumsy!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals