One Year Review: 30 Goals

A year has already passed since I made my list of 30 goals. But yet, I have only completed two so far, and am in the midst of "completing" or writing about another. 

Despite the numbers being very low, I feel like I have accomplished a lot in this past year. Especially considering many of these are not just one time goals. So even though I have only completed two, I am in the process of working on 10 other goals-either intermittently or simultaneously.

I have traveled to 2 out of 5 new states.
I have come a decent way in my latte art making (and I keep learning more everyday).
I have been using Photoshop for actual projects at least a couple times a month--a very slow but steady start.
I've already attempted baking with some handmade dough recipes.
I am still in the midst of illustrating a kid's book.
I have been doing a decent amount of meditation.
I am on page 155 (or so) of Italian HP7.
I have learned to make a couple of cocktails.
I spent one weekend volunteering and helping with high school theatre state conference.
And I have visited a few new coffee shops.

So while I feel like I will be doing most of my blogging in 2019,  there will definitely be some more posts this coming year! Stay tuned to hear about all the fun I've been having. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals