30 Goals: Home Art Gallery

I just realized I never wrote about this event! It has been about 5 months since this occurred. And I am so glad I was able to put it together. Plus, since I put in the work to fully fill our house, it's still decorated with all of it (minus the ones that sold). So if you end up reading this and want to make a visit, you can still get a personal VIP tour ;) 

While it took me a couple of months to set up and figure out, it went really well! Though it wasn't my sky high hopes of 80-100 people showing up, there were at least 20 (very supportive and amazing) people who made it. And of those people, quite a few bought pieces! Which was the whole point in the end. 

I still have quite a bit of art left, but will probably start trying to reuse some pieces and paint over them in the coming years. Or even donating some of it... which speaking of, I did donate 30% of sales from this event to Sierra Club. Thought it would help encourage people to buy and put toward a good cause. 

Either way, I feel/felt supported, and a bit renewed in my energy to keep creating. I've been reading and working on my art and creative habits the past few years, and I think they're finally starting to take shape. I'm excited to be able to take all of these good things into my 30's. 

So thanks again to everyone who was able make it out! I really appreciate it and everything you continue to do to support me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals