30 Goals before 30: End

It's officially April and it has been 3 years since I set out to accomplish 30 goals before turning 30. While I haven't finished all of them (may have been a bit ambitious to learn so many new things in that short of a time period), but I have done about 17! Plus, many other things that weren't on my list!

I made my first t.v. debut! (Who knows how many more there will be...)
I attended Making Midwest (a local art conference) two years now, and have sort of
          increased my art circle, met some new people, and connected with some old.
Took some figure drawing classes
Working on a collaborative art piece and have plans for more
Took more skillshare classes
Designed and got a second tattoo
Learned more about coffee and roasting
Went to 3 Coffee Fests - 1 national and 2 state
Became an Assistant Manager at Stauf's
Joined a book club
Got a side shave
Did another 2 backpacking trips
Gave blood more frequently
Created new habits
Listening to new podcasts
Started listening to audiobooks
Became more up-to-date with current events and politics (and therefore voting every chance I get)
Learned more about wine making and have made one batch of cider so far
Went to many more concerts (Celine Dion, MCS (x2), O.A.R., Frank Turner, Panic! at the Disco,
           Mumford and Sons, Walk the Moon, Matt Nathanson, Less Than Jake, and Dispatch

That's about 20 more goals right there! And I'm sure there are even more that I have missed. The point is, things happen that you may not expect - great and bad - but that doesn't mean you should stop striving to do better or stop trying to live a meaningful life. 

This list doesn't even begin to describe the relationships I've continued to build and have. The people around me have been (and are) amazing and have helped nurture me into the place I am today. So as I move into this new decade of life (at a time of a pandemic), I'm excited to spend more time figuring all of this shit out together. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals