Stonemill

So here it finally is!! This is the art project I have been working on for our house next year. They are all wood with acrylic paint. The first one is about 20" x 2" and the rest are about 8" x 8".  All of them have lyrics from different songs on them (Hence, the songs you picked out). I thought it would be cool for each of us to have one, and then it can be just another thing to decorate the house! I hope I didn't keep you waiting for too long.  (Can you match the lyrics and song with the person??)


[Btw, I laughed hysterically about the musical when I first read about it. And I thought you might enjoy it as well. Because I still don't know why they would ever make this a musical. But anywho, I'd probably still go see it]. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals