30 Goals: 2 Year Review

Since last year, I have "completed" a few more goals! When I say "completed," some of these are and will be ongoing.

So for example, I feel that on the fully automatic espresso machine at work I have gotten as consistent as possible in making latte art (when I have the time to slow down for just a bit). I've also learned that the milk temperature and different brands of milk (between dairy or non dairy) will steam and froth a bit differently.  Check my instagram for latte art pictures!

I have baked multiple "fancy" things (some of which will be in an upcoming post), such as stromboli, sourdough pancakes and friendship bread, spanakopita, baklava, mocha meringue cookies, and more! Plus, Tim and his family got me a Mary Berry and Harry Potter recipe book for Christmas. So bring on the British desserts (and other savory fare) as well!

We have not gotten tickets to a music festival (some are just expensive, especially if you only know/want to see 1 or 2 bands) yet, but we did go to quite a few concerts last year.

I read one classic: The Catcher and the Rye. It was alright.

I have been to more than 5 new coffee shops, but only 2 were on my list previously before visiting.

So that accounts for 5 more goals, plus the 3 I wrote about between last year and this! All in all, a whopping 9 goals in 2 years (while still currently working on about 7). A lot to pack in for this last year... haha. Never too late to start (or finish) something!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals