30 Goals: Consistently Make Latte Art

As I had mentioned in a previous post, I think I am at the peak of making latte art on a fully automatic machine. I still have a ways to go in general, but don't think it will be ending here.

It has been so long and fairly consistent that I haven't even taken pictures or posted in a few months, and before that, almost a full year ago! But here are some of my best recorded ones. 

So far, I have been about 90% self taught on milk foam consistency and how to move the milk pitcher to make latte art. There are youtube videos on almost everything. So between those, some Skillshare tips, and even a few books, that is where I have acquired most of my coffee knowledge! 

The other 10% has been either through work or Crimson Cup. 

While I feel pretty good about getting to where I am now with this goal, it is always an ongoing thing that can slowly fade if the technique is not continually practiced. I'm hoping that my coffee journey doesn't end soon so I can continue up-ing my all around coffee game. It has been a lot of fun and I have quickly acquired quite a bit of coffee equipment and books at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals