30 Goals: Bake Something Fancy

This past year I have started doing some experimental baking.

I was passed a sourdough starter and made a few sourdough breads or pancakes.

We got store bought phyllo dough and made spanakopita and baklava (and even inspired my mom to make baklava too).
I made my first stromboli from scratch.
I made a pumpkin roll.
I made mocha meringue cookies.
And I made a few different scones and muffins!
(Only have picture links to 2 of these sadly).

Plus, this Christmas I received a Harry Potter and Mary Berry cookbook, so the British inspiration has taken over some. Thinking of trying some tarts this summer, and maybe even homemade poptarts too.


Yet another continuous and ongoing goal of living a creative life! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 of 7...sidetracked...

30 Goals